Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we list our top 10 book-related things. This week, we’re talking about:
2014 Releases I’m Dying to Read
Yes, I’m doing a TTT on a Friday but shhh – this will be our secret.
There are so many books I’m excited for next year – but okay, I admit, some of them caught my eye because of their gorgeous covers. But heck, the synopsis sounds so good too. I’m particularly excited about The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings which is said to be for fans of Nikita. Umm, yes please. I’m also extremely excited for Wicked Little Secrets, the sequel to Prep School Confidential. I can’t wait to be back at Wheatley Prep with our darling Anne Dowling.
I’ve read an incredible lot of great books this year – I can’t wait to see how 2014 plays out. So many great books, so little time.
What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder
3. Lies my Girlfriend told Me by Julie Ann Peters
4. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
5. Wicked Little Secrets (Prep School Confidential #2) by Kara Taylor
6. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
7. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
8. Tease by Amanda Maciel
9. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
10. The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn High by Kate Hattemer