Headed to the library earlier in the week and scored 16 books (hurray for doubled borrowing limit, till Jan 2014!):
1. Something Borrowed By Emily Giffin • Review
2. The Patchwork Marriage By Jane Green
3. Fight Club By Chuck Palahniuk
4. Fear Of Writing By Tan Tarn How
5. All The Sad Young Men By F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. A Pocket Full of Rye By Agatha Christie
7. Commencement By J. Courtney Sullivan
8. Black Flower By Kim Young Ha
I’m a huge fan of Chuck Palahniuk’s work, so it’s about time I finally picked up the cult favourite, Fight Club. I did pick up Commencement before though I wasn’t able to get round to it, so now that I’m done with University for the year, I’m hoping I can finally get round to it. Lastly, I’m so excited for Black Flower by Kim Young Ha – it’s the only book (translated so far, I think) that I don’t own yet so I’m looking forward to reading this one. I met Kim Young Ha in November at Writers Festival – will blog about that soon!
1. You Don’t Know Me By Sophia Bennett
2. The Liar Society By Lisa & Laura Roecker • Review
3. Want To Go Private? By Sarah Darer Littman
4. The Tragedy Paper By Elizabeth LaBan
5. Confessions of a Hater By Caprice Crane
6. Colin Fischer By Ashley Edward Miller & Zack Stentz
Have recently just read The Liar Society and I’m hooked! I’ve just picked up the second book on my kindle, I can’t wait to see what happens next. I’ve been wanting to get my hands on Confessions of a Hater since it’s been released, so I’m glad my library has finally stocked it!
And some other books I’ve borrowed and read from the library (that I’ve since returned):
1. Firecracker By David Iserson • Review
2. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares By David Levithan & Rachel Cohn
3. Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick By Joe Schreiber
4. Bridget Jones’s Diary By Helen Fielding • Review
Reviews for Au Revoir and Dash & Lily’s will be up on the blog soon!