Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we list our top 10 book-related things. This week, we’re talking about:
Top 10 Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me
(Another late TTT, sorry! I’ve been so busy, I’m getting right back on track now!)
I’ve chosen a diversity of books for books I’d like for Santa (or anyone, ahem!) to gift to me. There’s some graphic novels, young adult fiction, adult fiction, memoirs and I even cheated to include some 2014 releases.
I can’t wait to get my hands on these books. They’ve piqued my interest recently and I hope I get to read them soon. I’m especially keen to read The Rosie Project after reading all the rave reviews about it.
What are you hoping Santa gets you this year?
1. The Nao of Brown By Glyn Dillon
2. A Whole Lot Of History By Kimberly Walsh
3. Roomies By Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando
4. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before By Jenny Han
5. The Treatment By Suzanne Young
6. Juvie By Steve Watkins
7. The Silent Wife By A. S. A. Harrison
8. The Whole Golden World By Kristina Riggle
9. Attack of the Theater People By Marc Acito
10. The Rosie Project By Graeme Simsion